Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'll take three!

Each one of my children needs this clock in their room.

That's a really small picture. 

Anyway, this clock is called the Teach Me Time clock.  That's all well and good that it tries to teach the lil'uns the time, but why I really need this clock is a completely selfish reason.


On the left, the clock glows an orange color during the night.  But, get this!  The parent can set the clock to glow green at whatever time in the morning you want.  You just teach your kids that when the clock turns green, it is okay to wake up mommy and daddy (and cross your fingers they listen).

My kids have secret meetings right before bedtime.  I haven't caught them in the act yet, but I'm convinced that they meet each night before bedtime to decide which one is going to wake up before 6am.

I'd like to grab three of these clocks and set for...say....10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment