Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Halloween treats

Ever since Rob's birthday, you might remember my post, here, about trying to put a little more effort into the parties I throw.  That announcement was followed with Ellie's "flower" party, then Austin's "dinosaur" party, and Riley's "watermelon" party.  I had a lot of fun planning and decorating for those parties, but along the way, some of the most fun was seeing other parties that people have put together.

The internet is a wonderful time waster.

And now with Halloween right around the corner, ideas for cute treats and decorations are a'plenty! 


I just saw these on   http://simplycreativeinsanity.blogspot.com/  I didn't read any details about how they were specifically made, but aren't they cute!  I'm guessing they are fairly easy with some marshmallows, toothpicks, and colored candy melts.  Then just decorate with edible markers, or perfectly placed sprinkles.

Okay, so maybe they aren't easy. I think the pumpkins would be my best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment