Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Centerpieces

Austin and I are going to decorate the house for Halloween today.  I'm already going through the box of stuff wondering what I can keep out through Thanksgiving and what definitely says "Halloween" and needs to be put away after the 31st.

This got me thinking about cute fall table decorations.  This, and the cold temperatures.  Here's a few I thought were easy enough to recreate with minimal effort.

I think those fake, but very realistic looking, pumpkins at Michaels would be great for this.


Is that an orange bell pepper in the dish?  I would have never considered that.  And, I still probably won't because I like to eat those, not display them.


Easy.  Next time I need new dishes (which will be in about 10 years), I'm getting all white.  So versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment