Friday, October 2, 2009

Homemade Wine Bottle Labels



Relabling wine bottles to fit the decor of your party is all the rage right now.

Just kidding.  I hardly know what "all the rage" is in party planning.

But, I do think this idea is fun.  And pretty easy.  It could be used for any sort of party, but I'm thinking it would be especially great at weddings.  Use the homemade label to represent a table number at a reception.  Or, if you're feeling generous give each guest a bottle of wine to go home with and the label could be your engagement picture, wedding date, etc.

And just to show you how easy it is....I just made one.  For Halloween, not a wedding.  Unless you're getting married on Halloween.

It's 3x4.5 inches.  Just print it out, and stick it on the bottle with some double stick tape.  Or, print it out on an Avery label and forget the tape. 

I barely know how to use Photoshop, so I'm sure some of you who are fluent with the program (coughKerrycoughcough), would be able to create some really cool looking labels.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks awesome. I like the Riesling title at the bottom. Bwa-ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witches...t-ch-, not t-hc.

    :)

    But, you probably meant for that to happen to be extra scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Oh well, like I said, I made it fast! Well, if anyone wants to actually use this, let me know and I'll send a file with the right spelling!

    ReplyDelete